plz no
last edited on Jul 16, 2016 at 05:19PM

ऐनीमे creators 188 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 188

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Leleu2 said…
smile
I think I'll join this, I think the idea and plot are really good! However I still need to think of a character. Could you send me a message later, showing me the character sheet? Thanks in advance!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LinkKinuzuma13 said…
big smile
Okay, Leleu! Thanks for joining! I edited the description so now it includes the character sheet! Have fun!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nidoqueen said…
hmmm
*may i join and add some pokemon ppl*
hmmm
What do you mean by "add pokemon people" ?
smile
Name: Nicholas Marinho

Height: 1,81m (I dont know how much it is in pounds:( )

Weigh: 70kg (he is thin)

Eye color: Light Brown, almost honey like.

Hair color: Brown

Appearence: He wears an white and blue jacket, whit a black shirt under it. He wears jeans,and some white sneakers. His hair is straight, but a bit 'rebellious' if you understand what I mean. He also always carry his sword on his back, since it's very precious to him.

Personality: Very good and gentle. He loves to read even when he has other things to do, since he believes that reading, makes us better. But that just on the inside.Due to a traumatic event on his life, he tends to be very shy among other people, specially girls. Every time one comes to talk whit him he blushes and becomes nervous. This is because he was always the nerd one on his school, and the boys always bullied him for this, thus the girls would never want to talk whit him, instead of the athletical boys. He wanst born whit an amazing iq, however he has one thing that most people lack: perseverance. Every time he decides he'll do something, he never stops until the end. Thus, since he always wanted to be the best in his class, he became intelligent whit time, reaching more than 200 points of IQ. He can solve most math and science problems, and puzzles that feels hard for other people he can solve in seconds. He also knows a fighting style that was taugh by his father, who were part of an very unique family. He actually feels cold on the outside, not trusting strangers, but when he decides that he likes someone, he'll do everything to bring then happines,and protect then from evil in any manners possible. However people need to gain his trust first, and believe me, it's not as easy as it sounds.

Backstory: He was the part of a family know as the "Air elementals" due to their unique ability of controling the air. However Nicholas was born whit the amazing capability of using divine powers to heal himself or others, along whit the clan's normal ability to control air. They then decided to teach him their style of fighting whit swords. Whit time he learned to control elemental powers, being able of creating weapons of air, flight... They used to live on a small community, whit some few houses, resembling a residential neighborhood whitout any contact whit the 'world', since people would clearly call then freaks. There were 20 of them in total having 4 houses there. However just as any kid, he had to learn things. They teached him everything until he was 10 and then he was sent to the same city where Mary Beth would land some years later, Ames. He never wanted to, but it was needed. His clan, tough him everything till now, why would he need to go away to study?It didnt made sense. He was always a very good boy, having a free personality. However at school, he would always be bullied and tormented by the older boys. Due to this traumatic event on his life he developed a very close personality only trusting his family and true friends (which were very far away, and also, he never had friends in school) . After finishing high school whit 15 years old, he decided to go back to his family's house. Just as he did no one was there to be found. They all suddenly vanished, leaving behind nothing. It was like they had simply evacuated the place. After some walking he found the bodys of everyone in the middle of a forest. His father, still barely alive told him that this was the reason they sent him away for study... They needed someone to keep the clans blood to pass their abilities down to the newer generations, and Nicholas should be the one to do it, since he was the most amazing of all of them. He cried and from that moment on, until the end of his life, he swore to find the one who murdered his entire clan and also protect everyone that he truly loved. He then grabbed his father's sword and began his quest to find the murderer of his family. This event made him even more close to strangers as he feels awkward in their presence.

Powers: He can control Air, making it into any form, from tornadoes, to weapons made of air. He can also fly if he wants to. He also has the amazing ability of making his body into pure air, thus becoming immune to any types of attacks, but since this requires an immensely ammount of power, he thinks twice before doing so, since after this skill, he cant use any of his powers. He can also imbues his sword whit elemental air, thus making it 10 times sharpier than normal, allowing him to make fatal strikes at his enemies, thus making him capable of attacking from amazing distances, shooting cutting air at his enemies. He can also create an infinite beam of air, that comes out from his hands. He also has the capabilty of using divine powers to heal himself or others. Of course, during the RP he'll become more powerful.

Where is he from? He was born in Earth, he used to be part of a secret bloodline no one knows it's story... Yet. He lived in a small community of people from the same clan as him. It is believed that his clan was originated in another dimension and then was banished from it,being sent to Earth for an unknown reason.

Who does he work for and why? Nobody at the moment.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Name: Nicholas Marinho Age: 17 Gender: Male Height: 1,81m (I dont know how much it is in pou
Just imagine his hair brown and his eyes light brown. instead of the black in the picture. Also, I may change his backstory later, maybe... Im thinking about it...
Nice job Leleu! :) I think when we get one more person we can start
cool
As she hit the solid pavement, Mary Beth had to try hard not to scream in shock. As she lifted her head, she heard a screech. She covered her ears as she cowered in the middle of the street. The car horn sounded over and over again, piercing her ear drum with each echo. She stood shakily and looked around her, the people staring in shock at the girl who had just fallen from the sky. Some pointed and laughed. Others stared at the sky and then at her. She felt her face become hotter than normal, her eyes beginning to narrow. Mary Beth covered her head with the hood of her jacket and walked out of the street and around the corner of the building. She slid to the ground, her mind trying to make sense of everything that had happened. She kept thinking that she was dreaming, but it couldn't have been. she felt that cement. She felt the tears running don her face. She wiped them away, angered. If only her father had told her why she had to stay away from the mirrors. She snorted at the thought of that skinny man being her adoptive father. She had been brought up by him, but the only things she ever got out of him were food and a place to stay. She hated him. He never did anything for her. The only reason she was able to afford new clothes, or new ANYTHING for that matter, was because she had a job that payed well, but it was hard work. Sh came home after school and went straight to it, never staying long enough to eat. She stood suddenly, her hood falling from off her head as she looked around. Night had fallen as she reminisced about her old life.

[Play music]

Underneath a street light, she spotted a girl. She was slightly taller than Mary Beth, and her clothes were rather skimpy for the kind of weather that Mary Beth felt. She stood silently, staring into the light, her eyes glistening. She turned, her eyes resting on Mary Beth, who fidgeted uncomfortably.

"You coming?" she asked expectantly. Mary Beth shook her head flustered. The girl frowned as she looked Mary Beth over.

"U-um, what are you-" Mary Beth started to say. The girl cut her off.

"You look like your from around here. Your clothes may even be more 'in' than mine. How do you not know what I'm talking about?"

Mary Beth smiled sheepishly. "I'm not from here, actually. I'm from somewhere like her, now that you mention it..." The girl grinned, her face suddenly becoming childish.

"You even talk like your from here! No accent!" she shouted happily. Mary Beth stared at the girl as she laughed. It was confusing, all that had just happened. Was this really the world parallel to her own? It seemed exactly the same to her.

"That's great. Now, where am I, exactly?" Mary Beth asked, matter-of-factly. the girl just laughed harder before answering.

"You're in Ames of course!" the girl twirled her hand in her hair, shoulder length brown hair with no bangs. She stood confidently about two inches above Mary Beth, her eyes meeting Mary Beth's awkwardly.

"Ames?" she asked, feeling idiotic. The girl just sighed heavily and pulled her along, tugging at her jacket sleeve.

"Yah. You sound like you're from another planet. Really, it's not that hard to say." the girl stated. Mary Beth twisted her head to the side, looking around at 'Ames'.

"You have no Idea..." Mary Beth muttered under her breath.

"Hm?" the girl said, turning around. "You say something?" Mary Beth flinched.

"N-not at all."

The girl smiled. "I'm Alex by the way." she shouted, turning and leading the way. Mary Beth followed closely behind, not sure whether to say anything or just walk away. But she said something.

"Mary Beth." she said loud and clear, her voice cracking slightly. She cleared her throat as Alex swiveled her head back, smiling wide.

"Nice name! I like it!" Alex said, turning to walk backwards. "But, don't you have a last name?"

Mary Beth nodded. "It's Coleman." Alex beamed as she turned the corner, coming to a locked door.Mary Beth stood dumbfounded. "You brought me.... where?"

Alex knocked in a strange pattern, casting a nervous glance at Mary Beth to see if she was listening. But the only thing she was listening for was a response. "You'll see. My dad owns this place. This is the DJ entrance."

"Dj?" Mary Beth asked. "I was a DJ too, before I got dumped." Alex turned back, shocked.

"Dumped?! I'm so sorry!" Alex shouted while wrapping her new friend in a bear hug. Mary Beth held her breath, feeling a least one vertebrae crack. As Alex let her down, she smiled and laughed.

"That's not what I meant. I was dumped here, in this place. I don't know how to get home though." She explained. Alex listened to her strange story all the way through, the whole tim telling to doorman to shut up and be patient.

Alex grinned, her teeth showing in the dim street lighting. "For some odd reason, I believe you!" she said as she pulled Mary Beth through the door and into the night club. She was dumbfounded as the lights blinded her, her eyes taking in all the colors and strobe lights as they flashed. Alex brought her around to a turntable, shoving her forward and handing her a pair of headphones, smiling all the while.

{Play Second Song}

Mary Beth took them with a grin, her eyes lighting up as she saw the Headphones. She wrapped them around her neck and pulled the lights around the turntable down. Alex put one hand on her shoulder, smiling still.

"Keep them all riled up. At the end of the night, I'll introduce our newest DJ, alright?"

Mary Beth squeaked, her voice coming out in a shrill tip. "Newest DJ? You're letting me work here?" Alex nodded, running behind a curtain. She brought the lights down and spoke in a whisper.

"Remember to keep up with them! Don't slow down unless they ask for a slow song! " Alex said. Mary Beth nodded, her eye caught by the amount of people on the dance floor, and in the hangout area.

"Show time." she whispered, wrapping the turquoise and black headphones around her neck. The curtain unfurled, the light brought down just enough to keep her face hidden, even to those who dared get close to her. All night long she took requests, people coming up to her and whispering in her ear, but never noticing that she wasn't Alex. Very few slow songs were played, and she didn't have to speak. Alex approached her several times during her playlist, and gave her a thumbs up. It was a wonder Mary Beth could work everything correctly, much more than at all.

Finally the end of the night came, and Alex pulled out a microphone. "Hey guys!" she shouted, her voice spreading across the room.

"Hey ALEX!" they all shouted back, the multitude of voices nearly knocking Mary Beth off her feet.

"We have a very special guest tonight!" Alex said, stepping out from behind a curtain as a spotlight shined on her. "She is one hell of a DJ!"

The crowd shuddered, and Mary Beth broke out in a cold sweat. "The guest was the DJ tonight? We though it was you, Alex!" one boy shouted, apparently speaking for all of them. The crowd cheered, boo's being mixed in.

Alex laughed into the microphone. "No, she's just that good! Everybody please welcome, your newest REGULAR DJ..." Alex paused dramatically as a drum roll sounded throughout the room.

Mary Beth stood confidently as the spotlight moved from Alex to her, her normal outfit was, well, her normal outfit. but when she had the headphones, she looked like a DJ.

"Mary Beth Coleman!!!" Alex shouted after the long pause. Mary grinned as she was greeted and welcomed by the loudest applause she had ever heard, being swept off her feet as the crowd lifted hr on their shoulders, cheering her name.

Okay... Mary Beth thought. Maybe it's not that bad }being on the other side of the mirror after all.
cool
Second song to go with the post
Nicholas woke up in the morning felling thirsty He brushed his teeth first, and then he remembered of that faitful day.The day everyone of his clan were killed. He actually never felt he was a part of this world. He was always a stranger no matter where he would go. The only peoplehe would ever trust were his family and friends and they didnt existed now. He lived in a small apartment near to a club, one of the most famous in Ames. A DJ, Alex was also very famous. He was never called to the parties and dance floors there. He felt like if he died, no one would even care. He spent the entire day at his apartment, watching TV and surfing in the internet. He didnt had anything to do that day, he didnt even had to go to work. He worked at a restaurant, as a waiter. However the restaurant was closed today, only to open tonight.

----------------------------------------

It was already night. Nicholas tough about going to the restaurant. "Nah... I'll just skip my job today." He was 17, seemmed like a little boy whit one exception... He had an very unique stroy behind him. He was part of an family know as the Air Elementals. Back then they lived in a place outside of the cities, never to get in contact whit the world. Back then he questioned his father about that. Now he knew why. He was all alone now. He in fact, had more friends when he was in that village, surrounded by people of the same blood. He then remembered about his promisse to make justice for his clan and fellow brothers of the same blood. He grabbed his sword. As he looked at it, there were some words on it. It was on a different language, he never knew what was written or form what country that language was. All he knew is that it was his father's sword, and it was the most precious thing in his life. He then opened the qindow, as he jumped, and began flying on the rooftops. He landed on the top of the club that girl Alex worked as a DJ. In there he grabbed his sword and began training his sword skills. His fighting style whit swords was perfect and maginificent. It was an art beautiful to watch as all of the movements were beautifully done, after all, he was taugh by his father. However just as the art of the Air elementals were beautiful, they were equally deadly each one of the strikes were directed to weak spots of the human body, meaing that it was an art of fighting made to fight multiple enemies at once, killing each one whit each blow.. All was fine until he heard the sound of a bump in the ground and cars honking. He sudenly felt that something as wrong. Just as he goes to the edge of the roof he sees a girllost in the middle of the street. She then found her way to the corner of a building. "Who's that girl?" he asked himself. He then decided to follow her by the roofs. After some time Alex came to her. "So she knows Alex?" He asked himself unaware at hat they were talking. He followed her until they entered in the club he was training on the roof before. He was really curious. Who was that girl? How did she ended up in the street? She didnt felt like if she were from here. He wanted to ask her from where she came, but he was to shy to actually do so. He then decides to get back home and sleep for the night.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­-

Im sorry if it didnt had too many things in it but it was the only way I viewed his entry in the RP. Things will become better later Link!
big smile
Nawww, the post was fine! I loved it! Kep it up Leleu!
This is Nicholas sword. Thanks for helping me whit it Link!
 This is Nicholas sword. Thanks for helping me whit it Link!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Zordaik said…
Name: Shusetsu "The Night's Breath"
Height: 5'8'
Weight: 200 lbs
Eye colour: Golden
Hair colour: Black

Appearance: He keeps his hair in a long, braided ponytail that goes down to his tailbone. He wears a dark blue, full body suit with a sash that matches, and a like coloured mask, with the only orifices in it being a small oval revealing his eyes and a hole at the back for his hair to hang out of. (Think a fully garbed ninja). Beneath his clothing, he has a tan complexion.

Personality: Shusetsu is cold, and seemingly emotionless. Being an assassin, he is reluctant to form close bonds with anyone. Or any kind of bond, for that matter. He takes pride in his ability to fight, and is among the more proficient killers in the world. No one knows his true alias, and he doesn't plan on giving it away.

History: Not much is known about Shusetsu's past, other than that he was born the son of a man in the Pyramid Society, a league of beings from both Earth and Thrae. His natural excellence in body coordination, speed, and stealth were the reasons why he was accepted into the society.

Powers: Shusetsu possesses no supernatural abilities, but has the combat prowess to overpower those blessed with the powers. He is among the best in close combat, a fact proven by the amount of corpses to his name. He usually fights using a double ninjato style (A Ninjato is a special type of short katana used by ninjas in the feudal age. It's short length allows quicker strikes), but is most proficient with his signature weapon. That being a large, double headed Kama he wears on his back. Both of the heads on the weapon are capable of being swung over large distances, connected to the main shaft of the weapon by long, black chains.

Nationality: Shusetsu hails from Japan, Earth.

Employment: Shusetsu works as an assassin for the Pyramid Society. His rank in the society is Sector Three, Seat B. (It will make sense later on.)
So who will post next?
I will. I want to get this thing fired up!

These damned politicians had been wandering about for hours, as though they were trying to lose anyone who might be following them. And if it were anyone else assigned to silence the group, they'd have lost them.

They would most likely walk into the trap soon, that being a deserted building that was sound sealed. His prediction proved correct, and the group of five, followed by ten bodyguards, entered the construct. Shusetsu followed them, invisible in the darkness of the night.

They had been pretty idiotic to have come all this way to the outskirts of town, to this suspicious building isolated from the rest, but that made his job all the easier. When he entered, the room was pitch dark. The politicians thought so too, and after fumbling for about ten seconds for a light switch, they realized there was something wrong with this place. However, their hurried attempts to leave the building were thwarted as the door slammed shut. The bodyguards pulled on the doors, but they woulds give in. They had been locked and were too robust to simply break down. But who had locked them? The sounds of liquid dripping broke the silence of the room. On instinct, one of the guards whipped out a flashlight and shone it on the source of the noise. He gasped in horror, as did each other member of the party, as they gazed at the mortifying scene.

The man's throat had been cut, and blood was pooling rapidly on the floor around his carcass. Then a single light came on. It was a dull light, completely incapable of lighting the whole large room, but it brightened a small area of it. In the center of the lighted area stood a man garbed in dark, almost black, blue. He began to approach them.

Guard 1: Stop! I'm warning you!

Guard 2: Back off!

Nine guns emerged from holsters, and the assassin began a blinding sprint toward the remaining bodyguards. As he passed the first two, he unsheathed his ninjatos and they dropped dead before even firing a shot. Seven left. And these seven began firing. Despite their better than usual aim, they found it upwards of impossible to hit the man that had just ended their comrades.

The politicians, however, had no intention of remaining idle and watching this spectacle of horror. They each drew their own handgun and carefully took aim at the assassin, firing at him when the next two bodyguards fell.

Five left.

Shusetsu brought back his arm and whipped one of his blades at the light in the center of the room. Sparks littered the ground of the old building before absolute darkness engulfed the area. The sound of five bodies hitting the ground followed the explosion of the light bulb. That left only the politicians. They couldn't see in this dark; their eyes had become accustomed to the light when he had turned it on, so he had no trouble gliding across the room to dice them. All went silent for a moment, then the sound of police cruisers blared in the distance. So Shusetsu began his escape sprint. So far, Iowa had been nothing but trouble for him.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ShadowHunter15 said…
Name: Sebastian Gray

Height:6' 0"

weight:150lbs

Eye color: Left-black with white pupil Right-white with black pupil.

Hair Color:Silver-white

Appearance: black pants,white shirt, and black jacket. Wears a necklace with a strange circular symbol pendant.

Personality: Secretive, observant, friendly and protective.

History:Sebastian always knew about his abilities but kept the a secret. Sebastian's father ran a little clinic from their house. He helped with girls who had gotten their shots and tried to prolong their lives. But when Salthazar Biunez found out he had him killed. Sebastian ran from the murders and hid in the basement. He finds a strange mirror and goes over to it. He accidently trips and falls through it and lands in a hospital basement.

Powers:Necromancy, healing, shields, seals.

Where are they from: Thrae

Who do they work for and why: No one
Where am I?, Sebastian thought as he stood up, This isn't our basement. He looks around, quickly getting accustomed to the dark, to try to get his bearings. He then feels a cold presence and smiles. A ghost, perfect! Sebastian quickly removes a seal he placed on himself to hide his presence from ghosts. Since I am a necromancer, I can see and talk to ghosts, he thought. Sebastian turns around to see an elderly man in white robes.
"Hello, do you know where I am?" Sebastian asks.
"Your in Mary Greeley Medical Center of course. Strange I didn't know that I could be seen." the ghost says.
"And um... Where exactly is that?"
"Are you telling me you have no clue where you are?" ,the ghost shakes his head, "Your in Ames, Iowa. Where are you from?"
Sebastian starts to tell the the ghost where he is from and then stops when he sees the ghost look at him like he is crazy.
"Okay, where in Thrae is Ames, Iowa?"
"Your from Thrae?" The ghost asks in disbelief.
"Yes thank you! Now where am I?" Sebastian asks in relief.
"Not on Thrae." The ghost answers.
"Wh-what?" Says Sebastian,"What do you mean?"
"Exactly what I said."
"Then where am I?"
"Earth."
"Well if your from here how do you know about Thrae?"
"Since I am a ghost I can travel through mirrors to get to other worlds. Like this one here behind you, but you seem to have broke it." The ghost said motioning to the mirror behind Sebastian. "I was on my way to see some ghost friends of mine when you showed up."
"Why don't you use any other mirror? Why this one?" Sebastian asks.
"'Cause this one is special."
"How?"
"Wow, you don't know anything." The ghost said as it was fading away. "Just be careful, there are some people who won't like you being here." Then the ghost was gone.
I was thinking about using Shusetsu for my post. Is it ok Zordaik? And since Link hasnt been on for some time, feel welcome Shadow.
smile
Thanks
This is my character but with different eyes and white shirt
 This is my character but with different eyes and white कमीज, शर्ट
Go for it, Leleu.
I'm baaaaack. I've actually been back for awhile, but I've been busy with other things like school and soccer. so yeah. I'll probably post tonight if i can help it :)
big smile
Mary Beth flopped down on the curb as Alex shut the door behind her. She sighed, the streetlight radiating through the night, shining on her hair. She reached up and ran her fingers through her thick hair before finally huffing and getting up to walk around a bit. She shoved her hand into her pockets, looking to the night sky for answers. The only thing she heard was the sound of her breathing and her footsteps echoing in the night. She stared straight ahead for who knows how long before she heard something. A screech. She swiftly turned, seeing nothing in the darkness that surrounded the light. She allowed her eyes to meander from side to side as she looked for the source of the noise. She took a deep breath and continued to walk, her eyes closed and her ears open.

[Play Music]

"Well, well." came the deep dark voice. "A girl? Alone? AT NIGHT?" she vaulted as a large hand appeared where she had been a second before. "Just how dumb are you?!"

"You tell me!" She shouted, her voice raised to a shriek. She pulled out two metal disks, the edges devilishly sharp. She hurled the one in her left hand into the shadows, hearing screaming and shuffling as the men struggled to get out of the way. The man lunged out of the shadows, his square face visible in the dim light. He opened his mouth, flimsy blades snaking out of his throat. Mary Beth blocked them with her remaining disk, the scraping of metal against metal was deafening. She gritted her teeth and flashed under his large frame as the disc she had thrown finally returned, slamming into the mans neck, decapitating him. She caught the disc, blood splattering her hand. She turned to face the rest of the Pack, the genetically altered men of the Secret Service in Thrae.

"Damn girl. We'll bring you back where you belong, so you can die where you belong!" the man shouted, motioning for the men to charge. Mary Beth took up a fighting stance, her discs glowing with the blood of the man she had just ended the life of. She glowered as the first man collided with her body, knocking her back. Another came at her with his clawed fingers, attempting to rip away her flesh. She moved back in enough time to dodge, but her shirt was clipped, ripping he jacket at the front and revealing the tank top beneath. She shuddered as she felt the cold seep onto her skin. Mary Beth stumbled as the next man came, barely managing to raise her discus in time. The blade collided with her own, forcing her back again, and into the darkness. She suddenly froze, realizing that the man was about to throw something into the light bulb above him. Mary Beth realized too late what he was doing, and the bulb shattered, leaving her in the silver light of the moon. She cussed under her breath, knowing she wouldn't be able to throw now. She had little training with night throwing, much less catching. One wrong move, and she could kill herself. Suddenly a gentile breeze turned into a gale, and a boy appeared in front of her, a silver blade glowing with the moonlight.

"Step away from the girl." he said. "And I wont have to kill you."
[PLAY MUSIC]

As he said so the men began to laugh. "Who are you to tell me what I have to do!!!? You're just a boy!! We have business whit that girl. So step away, and I'll wont have to kill YOU." As the men said the boy, didnt even moved. He was completely concentrated in the case of fight. Mary glared at the boy. She never saw him, but she knew he couldnt fight then. Normal people, couldnt defeat those men. "What are you doing!!?" she asked him, shouting. The boy didnt even answered her. "Kill him." The leader of the group said, as he pointed at one of his 'soldiers'. The selected one for the task came at him running. As the man moved his arm in order to hurt the boy, his arm was cutted off. The man began to scream, as blood fell on the ground. The boy seemed to be on the same stance. However, there was blood on his sword. Mary looked in amazement. The boy then whitout looking at her, said in a very deep voice. "Saving you." As he said so he charged the man slicing his head. The lifeless body falling on the ground. "You are... Impossible... KILL HIM!!" The leader said motioning for all of the others to attack him at once. As they surrounded the boy, he entered in a fighting stance, that no one in there had ever saw. As the men attacked him, he began fighting whit his own secret style. The men tried to slice him whit their claws, but they couldnt he was too fast for them. Every time he dodged an attack, he would give an counterattack at another one. Fatal counterattacks. Each one of his blows were directed to weak spots, and one by one they fell. Three of them runned back to strike him at distance. They opened their mouth and tossed at him lots of blades. On the moment they were going to hit him, instead of dodging they passed right trough him,like if he was made of pure air. As the man glared at him trying to understand what had happened, he passed one of his hands on his blade. The air around it suddenly became visible like if it had became part of his weapon. He then made a single movement at the paralised enemies and a piece of thin and cutting air, sliced then in half. The same air cutting a bit of the cheek of the leader. "Impossible... How can you still be alive... How... Did you came for..." He said as he looked at Mary Beth. "You were trying to kill her. I wont allow it. Get out of here. Unless you want to be a part of these bodys." As he said so the man began to dissapear in the darkness. "I'll come back... Wait for me..." He completely dissapeared. Mary seemed motionless. The boy then whit his sword on his back whitout looking back said something. "You should watch out... I'll wont be near everytime you need me... They will come back..." As he said so he began to walk. However something held him. As he looked back the girl he just saved was holding his arm. "Hey! Who do you think you are!? Stepping in the middle of other people business! Anyway...Thanks... If you werent here... I dont know what would had happened..." She then looked at his face. He blushing, he was extremely shy after all. "Im Mary Beth... So could I at least know your name?" she asked hoping he would tell her. He, still blushing, told her his name. "Its Nicholas Marinho..." As he said so Mary smiled. "Ilike that name. It's beautiful." Nicholas then turned away. "You should get back home..." Suddenly he dissapeared. Mary looked at her surroundings however he was nowhere to be found. Just like the wind, he appeared and saved her. And then dissapeared. Like a Guardian Angel...

------------------------------------

I'll use your character on another post Zordaik. I didnt expected this. Also since this is a one minute musice I tough it suited best the short fight. And good post Link. Hope you guys like it!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना wantadog said…
Can i join?
Why of course! :)
smile
Okay thanks!! i'll try to have one up soon. This is only my second rp though so i may be a little slow on posting.
Name: Jeffrey Watson

Height: 5 foot 11 inches

Weight: 160 lbs

Eye color: Bright blue

Hair color: Bright blue

Appearance: Jeffrey wears a pair of simple pants and a worn out grey shirt. He Wears his NEW sword which he will acquire shortly across his waist like he did his other sword. He has gotten rid of his tattered cape and now wears just the simple pants and shirt. His most identifying feature is his eyes. Outside of battle, they are impossible to read and always have a look that makes you think they are looking into your very being. When in combat, he is even more deadly looking and never shows a sign of weakness.

Personality: Jeffrey is very calm. He maintains his cool demeanor in almost any situation. He is also very lazy, refusing to make any actions that would require large amounts of work unless somebody is at risk.

History: Jeffrey grew up in a small town and spent the majority of his early years in a gang comprised of other children who stole valuables and sold them off for profit. He met a girl who single handedly captured the whole gang, but let them go. Jeffrey then became a high ranking officer in the Solid Recon many years ago before he suddenly went missing. Not much else is known about his past other than that and he refuses to divulge anything personal. The only common knowledge about him is that he was known as one of the most extremely skilled swordsmen there was and that he has killed hundreds if not thousands of people.

Powers: Jeffrey Watson's abilities have changed. He has the ability to control light at a remarkable rate. He can affect objects within a distance of 100 feet from him. He can form any physical object with light. He has zero limitations to this. If he can imagine it, he can create it and use it as a weapon. He doesn't use these abilities often due to their excessive power drain, but this is severely diminished from years of practice, and even more diminished by his new abilities. He can now do several other things with light that would otherwise be impossible. He can also effect light in most other ways, increasing it's heat, or making it solid, or any other variety of uses. His new sword has abilities of it's own. These abilities vary widely, and will be fully explained later on.

He is from Thrae. His exact birthplace is unknown.=)(that basically means i'm too lazy to make one up...)

He is rogue. He used to work for the Solid Recon, but now he just wanders. He quit the Solid Recon because he didn't want to fight anymore(he is on Mary beth's side later on)

Notes: I do not think that i have copied anybody. If i have than please let me know and i'll try again.

MORE NOTES: The pic is of his new sword.
 Name: Jeffrey Watson Age: 25 Gender: Male Height: 5 foot 11 inches Weight: 160 lbs Eye
mischievous
1 day later

"Who the heck does that bastard think he is!" Said the leader of the group that Nicholas had saved Mary Beth from. He was back in Thrae and was walking down one of the lesser known areas in the capital. He had several more soldiers with him and all were heavily armed.
"Oh i'm sure that the fool is feeling quite proud of himself, but with what i have in store, he won't stand a chance!" The leader began to laugh. the laughter kept growing until he was bent over and cackling. The other soldiers didn't know what to make of this and kept silent. The leader noticed this and calmed himself. There would be time to laugh when the urchin was dead. "Come men, he should be around here somewhere." The leader and his men searched for hours before they found the person they were looking for. The soldiers didn't know what was so important about the man. He looked like a beggar, and smelled likewise. The man didn't seem to have noticed them yet as he just continued standing there with his back to them.
The leader cleared his throat loudly. "Jeffrey Watson! You have hereby been recruited to work for the Solid Recon for a very special task!" The man didn't move an inch. The leader started to get irritated. "Hey you! Turn around right now!" The man still didn't move for a few moments. Then he slowly turned around with a yawn.
"Sheesh, don't be so loud, i'm tryin to sleep here."
The leader glared at Jeffrey. "As I said earlier. You have been recruited to help us get rid of a little pest."

Jeffrey: "No thank you. I don't do that anymore."

Leader: "Maybe i didn't make myself clear." He drew his sword and the other soldiers followed suit. "You don't have a choice in the matter. You WILL help us because if you don't, you won't be of any use to us and then we'll just get rid of you." Jeffrey put his fingers to his chin in a mock thinking pose.

Jeffrey: "Hmm...nope! I'll take my chances."

Leader: "Very well then. Men cha-" He pause because at that moment, Jeffrey had casually drew his sword, shook it once as though to shake something off, and sheathed it again. For a moment nothing happened, then the arms of all of the leaders men fell to the ground. The men screamed in pain and fell to the ground.

Jeffrey: "Well," Said Jeffrey to the stunned leader. "It seems as though i interrupted you. What were you saying again?" The leader just stood there dumbfounded.

Jeffrey: "Shoo." He said making a waving gesture with his hands. "Before i decide to get rid of your arms as well." The leader growled for a moment then...

Leader: "Men! Retreat now!" The leader and his men quickly left the area leaving Jeffrey alone.

"Hmm" Jeffrey thought. "Interesting things seem to be going on. I would have heard about it if it was happening in Thrae." He smiled to himself. "Seems like i get to go to earth."

End
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
How was that? Did i do it right or...
big smile
Great job!
Nice post! By the way who's next?
??? Who's next?
Sorry I haven't been on here in a while.

Sebastian woke up after a dreamless sleep. He began to pick up the sheets that he slept on. Okay, he thought, now i just got to get out of here. He found the door and went out of the basement. The hospital was buzzing with activity. People rushed around and Sebastian tried to get out with out being noticed. When he got out it was night time. Sebastian breathed in the air. It smelt strange to him. Strange but similiar to back home. Sebastian turned his head to listen to a rythmitic pounding near by. He followed the noise untill he ended up at some night club.
"Well, well, well. What do we have here? A child from Thrae? Yes, I can smell it on your blood."
Sebastian turnned to see a man comming out of the alley next to the club.
"If I were to take you back, I would be rewarded greatly." The man smiled to show serrated teeth. Sebastian knew what the man was.
"Yeah, I'm not going back." Sebastian said raising his hand, drawing a triangular like symbol in the air. It glowed there for a minute then disappeared.
"What was that supposed to be?" The man lunged toward Sebastian but was thrown backward. The space around the man shimmered in a cube. Colors ran across the sides like oil then vanished.
"What the hell?" The man said, banging his fists against the air in front of him. Each hit created a shockwave of rainbows.
"What did you do?"
Sebastian smiled. "I trapped you." The man stared at Sebastian in anger.
"Let me out!" he said. Knives sprouted from his fingernails and he tried to claw at the barrier. Sebastian shook his head. He raised his hand again. He made a fist and tha barrier started to collapse in on its self. It flashed brightly and disappeared with the noise of shattering glass. Sebastian looked around. Where would I find a place to stay? He started to walk and found himself in a park. He sat on a bench and closed his eyes. Well there is one place, Sebastian thought. He raised his thumb up to his mouth and bit it. He winced and blood ran from the small wound. Frost started to cover him and his breath became white. He flicked his thumb and blood fell on the ground. The air around him shimmered. Then, he disappeared.
smile
Nicholas had another awful day. Nothing new to do, besides waking up, and going to work. It was already night, and already 1:00 in the morning. However he was in the air looking at the club Mary worked as a DJ. "What does that girl has that makes her so special? I dont know why but she has a real unbelievable power inside her. And I cant hold the feeling that I'm responsible for her somehow." As he keeps thinking he then hears police cars running at fast speed passing trough the not so deserted street. He then heard a breath and as he looke upward, a man seeming like a ninja, jumped from one building to the other. He decided to fly and follow that man. As he did so, he linked the dots and was sure that the man was being followed. He had blood on his clothes as he surely had killed someone. The man then stops as he clearly had sucsefuly run away. As he goes to the edge of the building he sees no more police cars or government troops looking for him. However as he looks forward, he sees a teenager seemigly 17 years old. "This blood on your shirt... I dont gess you're innocent... Am I right?" As Nicholas says so, He grabs his katana and point it at the man. "You should surrender yourself. From what I see you're no more than a normal human. You have no chance against me." as the boy says the man does nothing he doesnt even move a finger. As the moonlight shined upon the mysterious man. A man in a dark blue full body suit whit a mask whit only orifices showing his eyes and to let his ponytail hair out. Nicholas had a shiver as he looked in the deep of the mans eyes. "You are the one who shouldt be here." Spoke the mysterious man. "You are just a boy, yet you trie to stop me? Thats just despicable... And funny. Also suicidal." As he said a very heavy tone of voice was heard. Nicholas suddenly felt another shiver. However maintaning his eyes solid on his enemy. However his shivers werent of fear... But of rage. The man killed someone. He didnt knew who he killed, but he passed trough that experience before. He couldnt help but feeling the same emotion he felt back in that day, and imagining the entire family suffering for it. As he didnt moved a bit, standing stong on his decision, the Mysterious man spoke once again, grabbing his two ninjatos. "I'll wont run away, specially from a kid like you. If you want to fight me, so be it. But I'll wont stop until one of us is killed.". Nicholas then moved his sword, in order to be in his fighting defensive stance. The mysterious man suddenly became impressed. "You're not an ordidnary kid... aren't you?". "No. I'll just finish this, and erase any evil you ever did in this world." As he says so he suddenly changes from defensive to offensive, catching the mysterious man off guard. The man dodges, as he jumps backward, feeling the cutting wind on his belly. "/i I see... He is no ordinary kid at all... He is one of them. /i" He spoke to himself. As he landed he went for an counteratack. "His going for my ribs!" said Nicholas in his mind as also. He then moves his sword so fast that even the man cant see the movement, as the two sword clash. However he had another one on his right hand. As Nicholas looks upwards, another blade was coming for his head. He the releases the air pressure, as the man is blown a few centimeters away. "I see you're a part of the Air elementals, am I right?" As he speaks the boy doesnt leave space for a conversation as he moves forward trying to kill the man. However the same maintains a solid defense and effective counterattacks. The two of them clash swords for a few times before the man is able to connect a slash, cutting Nicholas from his right elbow to his belly. It wasnt a deep cut, only superficial, but as it was painful, Nicholas lose track of the battle for a moment leaving him opened for a clean attack. The man then stabs Nicholas left elbow and then kicks him. Nicholas falls on his back and as he hits the ground he screams in pain. "That's so bad. I cant beliee you were such a lose weight. You dont honour your clan at all." He then begins to walk slowly on his direction. "Being weak in a fight instantly means death. You may have some powers, some strong ones may I include, but you're still just a boy. Even tough you have the killing intent, you cant help but not having enough combat experience, neither the physical prowess of someone who dedicated his entire life at killing. However as you get older I'm sure you'll become a lot more powerful. Also since you're here your protected maybe nearby... I have no plans for hurting the protected but... Well Im afraid you lost, and thus, death is what you deserve." "Protected? What the hell... are you talking about?" "The one you were supposed to protect the one you're linked in blood and soul... So pathetic even tough you are a part of the Guardians clan, you seem to not have learned this." The man gets closer and such, he grabs his main weapon, a katana that was in his back. However as he gets closer Nicholas hands begins to shine on an golden color. The man stops in amusement, as he watches such an ability. As the boy places his hands on his wounds they begin closing and healing. The bleeding stops and then he gets up, however tired of the amount of power he had to lose. "I see, you have some tricks up your sleve. But that wont help you." Nicholas tries to grab his katana but he used so much power that he couldnt move like he did before. He grabs it but it feels so heavy. "My power... It wasnt meant for killing but... To protect... Others... Thats what my dad said..." "You'll die on Shusetsu's "The Nights Breath" hands. Feel grateful for it." As the man goes for the fatal blow, he hears the door that leaded to the top of that building opening. As he looks at it, he sees a girl. "You...?" asked Nicholas in disbelief at what he was seeing. The girl he saved before, was right there.

--------------------------------------

There you go, hope you guys liked it. Also Zordaik, tell me if this represents even for a bit Shusetsu's personality, and tell me if you want anything changed in the post. It's because it's been a while since I last post, thus Im a bit rusty, so sorry for any english errors.
hmmm
Do we have to post in order? Or can we do it whenever we want?
Whenever! :) I'll post tomorrow! :)
Sebastian stepped out of the spirit world. He ran his hand through his hair to get rid of all the frost that had formed. He pulled his hands away and looked at them. They were whiter, more pale. He guessed that his hair was even more silvery and his eyes were deeper in their color. His shirt was whiter and his jacket and pants darker. Sebastian sighed and remembered the effects from going into the spirit world. It leeched all color from you, he remembered. He remembered his first time going into the spirit world. He had nice blue eyes and brown hair. When he came out, he almost had a heart attack when he saw himself in a mirror. Sebastian had thought he released an evil ghost or something. But the spirit world is helpful. Sebastian learned a lot about this new place while in there.
"What is that?" Sebastian said aloud. He could feel something, close to the night club he passed earlier. Injury, Sebastian could feel that someone had been hurt. Being a necromancer Sebastian could feel when someone is hurt and if they are dying. Then he felt it go away. What?, he thought. The injury felt like it had healed. Sebastian ran to where the feeling came from. It came from the top of a building next to the night club. He sees a fire escape and climbs to the top. There a teenager and a man dressed in black with a blue mask were fighting. And the guy in the mask was winning. The man was about to kill the kid when a girl walks out of the door.
Sebastian creates a barrier that made him invisible. I think I'll just watch, and only intervene if I have to.
Soooo... Who will post next? If no ones going to I'll post. ^^

Oh and ShadowHunter, my character isnt a kid. He is 17. Shusetsu called him kid in a sarcastic "looking down" way. ^^
sad
Sooooo...?
Shusetsu: You two... Are familiar with each other?

Nicholas rose to his feet and backed up. Mary, on the other hand, took several steps forward.

Mary: You.. You're the one. Who saved me! What's going on? What's happening?

Shusetsu twirled his katana in hand and took several more steps forward, raised the weapon overhead, and began to bring it down.

Sebastian: Shit!

The sword touched Nicholas' neck...

And went no further. A gleaming, transparent shield stopped Shusetsu's blade inches from the killing blow. The man swore and glanced around before jumping back several paces and landing on the hard street below. Nicholas was left, hands trembling, in shock as the assailant dashed away from the scene.

Nicholas: Nothing... I could do nothing... Damn...

-End-

Leleu, your post was great. Anyway, I noticed that a post was TOO TOO overdue, so I decided to deliver.
Yay nice post Zordaik! I'll try to post something up tomorrow unless Link or ShadowHunter wants to.
Sebastian let out his breath that he had held in. Damn, he thought, that was a little to close. Sebastian waved his hand and his invisible shield disappeared. He then got up on the roof and walked towards Nicholas and Mary. Sebastian was still hidden in the shadows when Nicholas faced him with his sword drawn.
"Who's there?" He said. Mary also turned to face him with her weapon out as well.
"Just your savior." Sebastian said as he stepped into the light. He saw Mary and Nicholas take a step away from him. "Am I really that scary?" Sebastian said as he walked towards them.
"Who are you? What is your name?" Nicholas asked again. He held his sword level to Sebastian's chest.
"Are you threatening to kill me? I just saved your life." Sebastian replied and walked closer.
"Don't come any closer!" Nicholas said," Or I will kill you."
"How about we all just calm down?" Mary said. She turned to look at Nicholas, "Your bleeding!"
"What?" Nicholas put his hand up to his neck where the assassin's blade was stopped. Sure enough there was a cut.
"That's actually why I'm still here." Sebastian said right next to Nicholas. Nicholas yelped, startled, and swung his sword at Sebastian's side. Sebastian held up his forearm and there was a flash of light and Nicholas's sword stopped. Nicholas tried to pull away but his sword was stuck to the barrier. He tried to let go but couldn't. Nicholas looked back at the barrier where his sword was stuck and noticed a strange octagonal symbol.
"What did you do to me?" Nicholas demanded. Mary appeared next to Sebastian with her disk blades pressed against his neck.
"Let him go." She said menacingly.
"As long as he doesn't try to attack me again." Sebastian said
"Nicholas?" Mary turned to face him.
"Fine, I promise." Nicholas said.
"Thank you." Sebastian smiled and flicked his wrist. The shield dissipated like smoke and Nicholas's sword was free. "Now back to the reason I was here." Sebastian snapped his fingers and a blue spark appeared in his palm. He brought his palm up to his mouth, pursed his lips, and gently blew on the spark. As he breathed onto it, a blue fog appeared and spread out across his hand. When the fog was about to spill over his hand, he flicked his wrist and sent it flying towards Nicholas's neck. He tried to flinch and avoid contact with the fog but it came to fast and hit his little wound. At first, it was warm, pleasurably warm, Nicholas thought, but then it started to get cold, very, very cold. He sucked in a breath then breathed it out in a white puff. Suddenly, the coldness disappeared and warmth started to return to his body.
"What the hell was that?" He demanded.
"Sorry, that was a healing spell. That assassin guy moved a little too fast. I didn't have enough time to create a stronger shield so I had to use a weaker one. And apparently that guy with the mask must be really strong to have actually cut you. Hmmm... I wonder if he is one of those genetically altered guys? Or maybe his blade was enchanted? Or he has some magical power?" Sebastian turned and looked at Nicholas and Mary. They were staring at him. "Never mind, well I guess i better go. That guy is getting away."
"Your going after him? You must have a death wish!" Mary said.
"She's right, it's suicide." Nicholas said, " I have trained most of my life and even with my powers I couldn't defeat him."
"i never said I was going to try and beat him. I'm going to follow him and try to seal him away if possible." Sebastian said as he covered his with the black iris. His white eye seemed to get more intense as he looked with it. It was moving really fast and then it stopped looking at something. Mary and Nicholas were confused at what it was looking at though.
"Uh... What are you doing?" Mary asked.
"Looking for the guy's life force, his aura. They normally leave a trail and I found his. And I have to go." Sebastian took his hand away from his eye, "I need to follow him before it fades." Sebastian went over to the edge.
"Wait!" Mary said but Sebastian had already jumped over the edge. She raced over to the edge and looked down.
"He's gone." She said as she turned to look at Nicholas, he looked angry, "Are you okay?
"He never told us his name!"
big smile
Nice job! I'll write something when I get back! ^^
laugh
That post was amazing shadowhunter! You pictured Nicholas personality perfectly! I was really surprised! I know I said I would post but I didnt, but I'll try to post a bit later. Its because I had some stuff to do this last weekend and I couldnt post. But I'll try to post something up today.
As Mary tries to find Sebastian whit her eyes, he was already gone. She wanted to ask him who he was and what his name was. As she turns around she sees Nicholas leaving trough the fire escape, however, he is walking slowly. "Where are you going?" she asks him. "Im going home. My job here is done." he turns around and whit a depressive voice he completes his phrase. "I couldnt defeat him... Am I really worth living?" his memories goes back to the day his entire clan was murdered, and he found them in the middle of a forest close to the village they lived. There his entire clan was laying in the ground like trash. His father said he was the one to survive. But after so many years of training and fighting he lost... Is he really worth the privilege he was given? Mary having heard what he said gets shocked. "What are you talking about? Worth living?" "Its not of your business... Go back to your little DJ job. Im outta here." As he moves he fall to his knees, his sword clash in the ground. He was too weak. The normal clans ability, the one to control air was already mastered, and he knew how to use it effectively, only using the amount of his vital energy that was necessary for each skill... But his unique divine skillof healing himself or others, the skill that set him apart from the rest of his clan, he couldnt control. Sometimes he would just spend too much vital energy to not heal himself effectivelly. Thats what just happened. He was weak and had to rest. Mary sensing his weakness go closer to him and grab him by his arm. "What are you doing?" he asks whit a tired voice. "Im taking you to my house. I mean... My friends house. You're clearly not well enough to roam in the streets. Besides I still owe you for saving me right?" As he tries to replie negatively, he looks on her face and she was smiling. He just, despite everything he went trough in his life, couldnt say no. Besides? he was truly weak, and it wasnt the time for him to make the strong guy. "Fine. But I'll only stay for the night. Tomorrow Im leaving." "Its fine by me. Just want to see you ok." She says, keeping her smile on her face.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­

Alex was already preparing dinner when she heard the door opening. "Finaly I was just going after you! What took you so long?" as she goes to the main room she notices Mary was laying someone in the couch. As she comes closer she notices who that boy was. "Hey Alex. I found him in the street. Apparentely he was beaten by some guys who wanted to steal from him. I just couldnt leav him there, so I brought him to rest for the night." "Can I talk whit you for a sec?" Alex grabs Mary's wrist and pushes her to the kitchen. "Are you out of your mind!? Did you really had to bring that boy here!?" Mary was surprised by Alex actions and tone of voice. "He was weak and hurt. I just couldnt leave him there!" "It doenst matter! He is weird and strange!" "No he isnt!" "Listen Mary you're new here, so you actually dont know anything about him. He is a freak that studied in the same school I did. He is weird! He never talks to anybody, and he is cold and emotionless! He isnt normal, he clearly have some kind of problem. Who knows if he will attack os here!?" "He'll wont!" "How can you be so sure? You dont know half the stories that boy is involved. He is an outcast of society. Sine he was young he suffered all kind of humiliations and whit hat,w ho knos what is crossing his mind now?Some says he even has a sword! We just cant keep him here!" "I'll say this one last time... He is hurt, and I'll wont let him go. Besides I owe him for..." "For?" As Alex asked Mary remembered she should make up a story. She just couldnt let her know about what really happened. "I wanted to buy some mangas and he gav me some money, whitout me even asking. He was nice and kind, so I have to retribute." Alex seeing she couldnt confront Mary any longer agreed. "Fine but you take care of him. And it's only for tonight. Tomorrow morning I want to see him out of here. Diner is ready." As she says she goes to her room. Mary them decides to go eat something and them later maybe ask Nicholas some things she wanted to know...

-----------------------------------------­--

There you go! Finally! Just want to remember you guys, Its been a while since I last posted, so sorry if it wasnt a good one. But it'll get better. Hope you guys liked it!
big smile
Sweet! I'll definitely post later! Like around 1:00 to 1:30! :) Keep up the good work!
As she sat quietly at the table, Mary Beth played with her food. Alex and her father had turned in for the night, which she had found rather odd, since it was only 7:30. She picked up her mashed potatoes and gravy strewn plate and scraped the contents into a container to put in the fridge. She figured it wouldn't matter, since she hadn't eaten any of them in the first place. As she slipped the container into the fridge, she sighed and sat down in the living room in a chair perpendicular to Nicholas. She sat, watching his steady breathing.

Back in Thrae, she had been enrolled in an academy meant to turn young girls her age into soldiers, and excelled. She used her background in Disc Golf and Ultimate Frisbee to help her with her Bladed Disks. She used them expertly and sh was rewarded with their ownership. She held them up to the gleaming light and watched it reflect onto the ceiling. She let her hands drop to her lap, and sighed.

She slowly heaved herself up from the chair and walked around Nicholas, nudging him awake.

He merely groaned as he sat up, still groggy from his sleep. Mary Beth sat on the table across from him, and watched him closely.

"Where am I?" he asked quietly, his eyes scanning the room. Mary Beth gestured to the door, and he nodded. They made their way to the door, and she held it open as he sauntered through. She shut it behind her and sighed.

"Why did you save my life? Back there, with those guys. You shouldn't feel obligated to save me, you barely know me for god's sake!" she hissed at him. Nicholas flinched and raised his hands, a sort of peace-making motion.

"Well, I shouldn't feel obligated to let you die either!" he retorted slyly. Mary Beth opened her mouth to reply, but though better of it. He was right, after all. So, she put her hand on his shoulder.

"Well, nevertheless, thank you, Nicholas." she said, smiling sweetly. Nicholas was speechless, acting as though a lump was stuck in his throat. And, he was blushing.

Mary Beth backed up a step, and motioned for him to take out his sword. Nicholas pleaded silently with her not to, but she gave him a stern look, and he complied. The silver blade gleamed in the moonlight, beautifully crafted and devilishly sharp. Mary Beth took out her own Discus and help it up firmly in her right hand. The special gloves she wore were made to stop the blade before it cut into her hand. She needed them for when she caught the disk, threw it, blah blah blah.

Nicholas waved his hand in front of her face, waking her from her thoughts. She shook her head, and smiled, putting her disk away. She led him back inside, shutting the door behind them, and laid him down on the couch. She draped a blanket over the sleeping boy, and sat quietly in the armchair,. She stared at him for hours before finally falling asleep.

She woke up hours later, finding the couch empty and in Nicholas' place, a piece of white lined paper. Mary Beth, still groggy, thought nothing of the paper until she picked it up and read it.

Mary,

Thank you for everything, this was certainly enough to pay me back for saving your life. But, I saved you because I wanted to. I felt like, I just should have for some reason. Odd, huh? Well, We'll meet again someday, I just know it.

Nicholas

hmmm
So who's next?
Anyone who wants to go.
smile
Well my post will pass one month after these events, but if shadowhunter wants he can post his fight between Sebastian and Shusetsu as a flashback post. Or keep it a secret from us and surprise us! I dont know. Well anyway here's my post. Hope you guys enjoy.^^

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

One month had passed since that day. Nicholas had been training hard to overcome his weakness. He knew he had something whit that girl he met Mary. It as his duty to protect her, he didnt knew why. He just had the impulse, like if someone was telling him to. He had bee n thinking about that the entire month. He kept his distance from her, only wacthing her from a safe distance in case she needed any help. He was also wondering about that misteryous guy who saved his lfe back on that night he was fighting, and losing, to a man who revealed himself to be Shusetsu "The Night's Breath." He however arrived at his destination. The forest where his clan was completely wiped out. He walked inside and kept walking until he found the place veryone was murdered. In there, very far from any city, and very deep in the forest, was his "official, practice ring. Below him the bodys of everyone who was murdered. He buried them all there in for him to remember the reason he was still alive. The sacrifice of his clan wouldnt be at vain. He went up to the only grave that had a cross on it. In it the name of his father was described. Marcos Marinho. As he came closer he sitted in fornt of it. "So dad... I've been practicioning really hard these days... I still dont know about that girl. Whats up whit me? Why do I feel the impulse to protect her? Is it part of my duty? But... why her? Is she vital for something and it's my duty to guarantee it? Or is it just that... I like her?" The wind was the only thing that responded him. "You know sometimes I wish I could see you... Talk to you and mom... I miss you two so much..." As he says so a tear comes down from his eyes and runs rough his cheeks. But then suddenly he hears a bush moving. He suddenly, fast as the wind places his hand on the air and his sword materializes. He points it to the bush and trees in an ofensive stance. But a familiar face appearead. "Hey... Are we going to go trough all this again?" Nicholas looked at him and his sword desmaterialized into air. "You... Youre the one who saved my life back then... How did you find me?" "I sensed your aura and I followed your trace. By the way we never had the chance to greet each other. Name's Sebastian." He gave his hand to Nicholas so he could shake it. He was a bit confused but he grabbed it and shaked it, considering that he had saved his life. "Name's Nicholas. Nice to meet you." "I know your name. That girl whit you back that night in the roof said it. What was her name by the way?" "Mary." "Oh yes Mary. I forgot. By the ay, is this a graveyard?" "How do you know?" "I sense that something terrible happened here... Are you... and Air elemental?" Nicholas got supsicious. "And are you a necromancer?" "Touché! You're very clever and inteligent. I like that on people. So you're the last one of your race then huh? Well ere's your protected?" "Protected?" "Yeah the one your calns says 'youre linked in blood and soul' something like that." "I dont have a protected." Sebastian got serious. "You mean you dont know who he or she may be. Its your duty to protect this person until the end. From what I know your protected is also the last one of his or her race. She is also the main key to something I dont know why yet, but I'll find yet." Nicholas took a step backwards. "How do you know all that?" "Lets just say I have my ways. I dont have hit hair trough genetics you see." "You're able to enter in the spirit world." Sebastian smiled. "But how, or should I say why, you researched this?" "Do you really think that my meeting whit you was merely a coincidence? Well part of it was, but not completely a coincidence. I came here to help you." "Help me? From what?" "It does not matter now. Anyway we should get back to the city. Your protected may be in there." "How do you know?" "You werent there whitout a reason. Everything my friend, happens for a reason." As Sebastian started walking and Nicholas followed him, a tough came to his mind. "What about Shusetsu? hat happened to him?" Sebastian stopped and turned around.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Mary was already making breakfast when Alex woke up. "Morning Mary." "Morning" she replied. Mary sitted on the chair along whit Alex. "So... What did you did yesterday Mary?" "Well I... Nothing... Just ent to the club made some people dance... Nothing out of the ordinary." "You're still thinking about him arent you? I told you to forget him, he's a weirdo." Mary stayed in silence. "Look I dont know what happened between you two but whatever happened is now gone. I doubt this has something to do whit simply giving money to buy mangas. I seriously doubt it." As Alex said she got up. Mary also got up and went to the bathroom brush her teeth. As she did it sh kept thinking about him. She wanted to ask him so many things, so many things she wanted to know. Where did he came from, why did he saved her, who and what he was? As she finished she went to her room dressed up and went to the main door. "Where are you going?" asked Alex. "Im going to buy some mangas. Its been already a month and it migh have come out the next volume." "Alright dont be late!" As she closed the door and walked the movimented streets, she kept thinking about him. The questions just wouldnt get out of her head. As she finally hit the store where she would buy the next volume of the manga.

------------------------------------THRAE­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

"Sir we are ready to go." A man in a seat whit a military uniform suddenly gets up. "Alright. We found her didnt we?" "Yes she is in a city called Ames." "So she's in Earth. Just what I expected." "May I ask you sir but how do you plan on capturing... Mary Beth?" "Dont worry. I have t all planned." he said whit a sadic smile on his face.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Nicholas took a step forward. "Seriously what happened?" "You really want to know?" Nicholas nodded. "Ok. Listen..." as Sebastina was about to say something Nicholas felt a pain in his head. "Nicholas? Whats happening!?" Sebastian runned for him as he fell on the gound. As the pain stopped, Nicholas was staring at the sky whit wide eyes. "What happened?" "Mary... She's in danger... I have to go save her! She is in... The store where she buys her mangas... Yes Im sure shes there!" As he got up Sebastian stared at him unbelieving what he just saw and heard. Nicholas stopped and looked backwards. "Come on Sebastian we dont have all day!" Sebastian smiled. And then he laughed a bit. "Whats wrong whit you!?" "Nothing I just didnt knew finding her would be such a piece of cake." "Her? You mean..." "Yes... She's the one you're supposed to protect."

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­--