एंजल Favourite episode?

nataliejade posted on Apr 02, 2008 at 01:04AM
You can only Choose one :)
Why is it your favourite episode and why stars in it?

एंजल 6 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nataliejade said…
"Five by Five" I love the big fight scene between faith&Angel.. I also like the ending where faith wants to be good and her&Angel are stanging out side in the rain.. I can watch the episode again&again and never get bored :)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mandapanda said…
Gosh, you made this really difficult... lol. i love "I Will Remember You". Joss did anexcellent job with this one. i am a Bangel fan but that isnt the ony reason why i love this episode. I like because it not only showed the love between them and the tension that built up between wile they were apart. i love how they struggle to kee their feelings for each other buried inside. lol. neways, i dont who wrote the script fr this episode, but I love that they sort of closed Angel and Buffy's relationship in a sad but just way. let me explain. "I will never forget, I'll never frget..."-Buffy; I love how she said that and forgot what they did, but she didn't forget the love shehad share with him from the early seasons of Buffy. it was so romantic, but sad. it left their relationshp with a nuetral note, sort of, because Angel will never forget her and the love they shared, but she will forget temporarily. i also love the last episode of buffy the part where Angel said he would wait for her, and that opened the minds of fans of buffy and angel to imagine their own bangel episodes. but not to make my aswer about bangel, this episode put a closure on bangel so buffy could be with spike... this episode was just wonderful...
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tisha said…
I Will Remember You is also my favorite episode, but I won't go into why since mandapanda already wrote about it and I probably don't have anything better to add.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना chill1025 said…
i loved five by five
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeddyBear said…
Well i love many episodes!!
season1:Five by five, good fight sceene, the rain really made the whle thing more dramatic!!
season2:Guise will be guise, any episode that revolves around wesle is funny!!!!
season3:waiting in the wings, poor Angel& Wesley unlucky in love!!& love Lourne singing t the baby n this episode "....& am nt a tall resentfull for them not asking me to the ballet & im not even thinking aout selling you to the nxt vamp who givesme a decent offer.."
season4:Opheus,because of the Angelus/Faith/Angel thing!! + Spin the bottle 4 the obvious reasons!
season5:I lov every episode, epeically the last&
1st episode because of the cool fight sceene!!!:)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Joker said…
i did already post this thread and I chose 'Not Fade Away' then myself. Really difficult for me to choose though because I absolutely love the whole show (except the finales of S2, S3 & S4).

I'm gonna stick with 'Not Fade Away' but it's close.