अमेरिका'स नेक्स्ट टॉप मॉडेल We Need A New Alert

jrla posted on Aug 04, 2008 at 03:09AM
the cycle 11 is coming but a long time ago people are adding spoilers and people like me read spoilers , but this recent spoilers are talking already about the final 2

so every time you do a pick, link, quiz, images, forum, whatever PLEASE make sure to put in the tittle SSAF(Serious Spoiler About the Final) to make people like me be safe about what are they going to read

thanks.....

PS: you can come out with better terms instead of SSAF

अमेरिका'स नेक्स्ट टॉप मॉडेल 7 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ugagurl777 said…
Thank You! I totaly agree with you.

I went onto the CW site and went to the ANTM forum and I read a link that said something about the international destination, and I really dont care about that being sopiled,lol.

And then I scrolled down a little bit and it said something about the final two and I was like whoa and I immediatly scrolled back up and hit the back botton. Thank God that I did not see any of it, but that was a close call.

That would be great if people would start doing that when they are going to post a spoiler.

Good idea!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना greenchoco101 said…
It's ok for me to know the interneational destination, contestants and so whatever as long as i dont know the call out order.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Snerkie said…
Well if people just put it under a spoiler tag first is nice, then "Cycle 11 Finals Spoiler" long yes but everyone understands.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना WorshipDwight said…
I agree- I personally do not want to find out who is going home before it actually happens so yeah a spoiler warning on content would be nice!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dulce_mami said…
this is good because people are talking about the final 2 and the show hasn't even started so are all people agree to this solution
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jrla said…
please people nobody took this seriously one recently forum almost ruined me the first episode
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना greenchoco101 said…
Well here's the deal:
Don't open any contents that has Cycle 11 in it.