ऐलिस इन वण्डरलैण्ड "Alice in Wonderland" FOTM: May Nominations!

ashesandwine posted on Apr 03, 2010 at 11:31PM
Alright so I've seen this on quite a few spots already, and I thought it'd be really cool to start it here :) This is to acknowledge all the amazing fans we have here on the "Alice" spot!

Nominations?
So, it goes like this. You can nominate any fan which you deem has contributed a lot to the "Alice" spot, or a fan you just consider to be awesome :) You can post your nominations here, and once a sufficient amount of fans have been nominated I will put them all together into a pick (e.g "Alice" FOTM for May goes to...) and you can cast your votes.

The nominations will be taken every month and the winner will be decided on the start of every new month. The winner will then be given an "Alice" Interview in which any "Alice" related questions will be asked (The interview will be posted in an article on here). Then, the winner will be able to ask questions for next month's winner and so forth.

You can vote for users who have previously been nominated, but it would be good to see some new nominations. Do not nominate previous winners. You can nominate more than one user, the more the merrier, there's no limit :D

Do not vote for yourself, please

Nominations in now! "Alice" FOTM for May goes to?

Alright so I've seen this on quite a few spots already, and I thought it'd be really cool to start it
last edited on Apr 09, 2010 at 11:20PM

ऐलिस इन वण्डरलैण्ड 12 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ashesandwine said…
big smile
I thought of doing April nomations but I don't think we would have enough time:D
I nominate: link
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Frizzhead said…
I nominate: link

She has contributed so much to this spot
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mysteriamoon said…
big smile
^ I second that, Frizz.

I nominate Juliana House.

I would put a link to her profile in here, but I'm one of those newbies who aren't totally sure how to do that.
how many people can one person nominate?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xXSweeneyXx said…
I nominate Frizzhead ^.^
big smile
Sorry for only answering now Frizz!
You can nominate as much user as you want:)
The more the merrier:)
Like that there will be plenty for people to choose:)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Juliana_House said…
big smile
Doy, thanks for the nominations guys! Now it's my turn... =D

I nominate Mysteriamoon! She is probably one of the few fans I've met who's just as obsessed as I am, and she's contributed TONS of WONDERful (see what I did there) reviews, information, and Outlandish Terms that I would never know if it wasn't for her!
I nominate link ,Before the Alice in Wonderland spot became so popular she was there adding all the brilliant links ,pictures and info.She was also the first die hard medal holder.
Without oblix the spot would have been dead by the time of the premiere
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना huddysmacked said…
I nominate link =) Apart from all of the above mentioned is another user I've seen really active in here.

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना XROUGEX said…
smile
I nominate huddysmacked
Is that enough fans ^^ ?
big smile
yes.... I'll do the pick soon!