अलेग्ज़ॅंडर राइबैक Are Alex and Maria dating?

Tianalove posted on Aug 22, 2010 at 12:10PM
I`ve watched a picture where they held around each other.
Are they together?
I don`t hope so..
Do you guys know something about it?
last edited on Aug 22, 2010 at 12:38PM

अलेग्ज़ॅंडर राइबैक 176 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 176

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ninouchka said…
angelic
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Helene17Norway said…
It's hard to say cause in Norway most people actually hug and hold eachother like that, at least in my friendgang
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ninouchka said…
Congratulations so!
Lot of happiness and tons of hugs.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jenni- said…
A bit out of topic but last time I met Alex, HE came to hug ME so... :D
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना aisa07 said…
I think YeeeeeS!!!! . They are together!!!!!!
link

Maybe is it true?
Didn't Maria have a boyfriend?

Besides, isn't she one of Moas best friends? What bestfriend goes out with your ex? That's not nice..
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना s0nja said…
Again these ones -.- :P At least they went to that one gala thingy together, but it doesn't have to mean anything :) and Norwegians hug a lot etc. = ^^ (Y) <3

I agree with Helene
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kuutti said…
kiss
If they are in love so I wish good luck. Maria is so beautiful and the feet on the ground.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना stellaviolin said…
crying
They look cute together, Maria is very beautiful... But now I'm heartbroken again:(
Alex also went on vacation with Didrik and hangs out with him ALOT. When will people start saying that they are dating? :P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dreambutterfly said…
worried
Helene...don't be mad at me but ..Why are u always speaking about Alex and Didrik? There's nothing between them...i understand that this is a joke but...
Because people are only joking, we do it all the time in Norway. It's nothing serious, we all know he isn't gay, it's just for fun
mischievous
Hurray Alex isn't gay. In my dream fuck with him.
In my dreams too! :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AnitaFable said…
I love this spot because we don't take things seriously :D We can joke and have fun ^.^ ofc we are not that funny all the time :D but eyy c'mon :D
Hahhahaahah :D Joking around (Y) ^^D and hey, in my dreams too ( probably in everyones dreams ;D Or? :D :P ) :DDDD
They silence on the matter, but is it true that are they together?
Maria looks at him ,with a love always.
I was on her facebook profile, and she had a pic with her and a dude, and under the picture it was commented hearts, so how sure I am on them being together, not much. It would be fun if he was with Olga though..
NO not with Olga o.O I don't know but I don't like her ^^ I know I can't judge her because I don't know her but yeah I just can't stand her.
Olga is better than Mariaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa xD
I agree with Helene...
smile
I like Olga. She looks like going her own way. Maria is a real beauty, but have you noticed how beautiful Catherine is nowadays? She really glows. They all looks very cute and happy in Malta and Russian!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lindaah14 said…
smile
I think Olga is great! :D
She looks really friendly to me and I like her messages on facebook :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jo135 said…
I also like Olga and Maria! :D

Olga also looks really friendly to me and I like her messages that she writes on Facebook :D
Haha, Maria is the best for me ^.^
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Vestulka said…
laugh
And also for me, but I don't know why I like her :DDDD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना stellaviolin said…
crying
What do you think about this:?
 What do आप think about this:?
Alex said he and Maria are best friends. If every girl he took pictures with was his girlfriend, he would have about 94875475 girlfriends right now.

Also, I don't see why it would be bad if he was with Maria. She is close to his age ( half year older than him ), shes beautiful and she plays the violin, just like he always have wanted.

Even though I like Katherine the most though xD But it's good as long as he is happy^^
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Seyma_Seigmann said…
hahah helene yes in every country alex have a girlfrend :D ! but i really mean why you all evetytime care about it ? he will tell us if he have now a girlfriend or no let him to live his life !he is young ! he is fliting with every girl , he think she is cute then he starts :P to flrit lol :D thats alex !
I do not understand, why he does not tell the truth, that they were not only friends but also lovers, and sometimes ....they do it.
Alex is not correct, because he's a great womanizer and if he tell the truth, end of hunting.
And where did you hear this, aisa07?
@asisa you really think you know everything about alex ???? i mean just let him an not talk everytime about *ahh alex he have agirlfriend now i can't live bla bal* -.- does i have ask you about your mind or ather people here yes he is a womanizer i dont have say he isn't and where do you want to know that they do it you are really kind of like this fans '' ohh i know everything about my facevriot starts* ;) okey dont need to write everywhere a shid and stupid comments :) just want to let you know
I think I got Seyma's point :)))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lindaah14 said…
smile
Me too, and I agree with some of it :D
But I also think it's just pure fun to talk about things like this :D (Alex and girls etc)
It's so funny sometimes :DD
yes hehe :D agree hehe ahh sonja cool ehehe :D ja linda sometimes its funny but some girls are exaggerateing :P i just mean that haha :Dbut also ather ways its just funny and ofc okey :P hehe love you linda hahahaha :D
big smile
kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
kkkkkkk ???? i think their is someting wrong in your brain , go to the doctor and let it chek ;)
angry
You are receiving this, because you are the ass' licking! Here we can openly write an opinion, this is not a FACEBOOK!That's all!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना FaiiRyTaLe said…
in my opinion: kathrine & Alex <3 xD

@Seyma&Aisa; Please stop fighting -_-'
Yeah, fighting is no fun..

At FaiiryTaLe: Kathrine&Alex or Olga&Alex ^^ Olga seems so nice!!! ^^
Yeah, I agree with aisa that here we all can say our opinion and just keep it in that way ! :)

And I agree with Helene that Olga seems nice because on one evening I was reading her FB-page and I noticed that she has answered to many questions on the page and I really appreciate it ! Kathrine also seems nice.
haha anisa you are soo omg :D really need new words for it ;)
smile
I do not want to fight, but who long ago
here
in the know, this is not facebook
@aisa07 I don't really understand your english
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना FaiiRyTaLe said…
@Helene; Yeah! Olga is very pretty! :D But I still like Kathrine the most <3 x'D
smile
I like Kathrine, too.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Tianalove said…
Yes, Olga seems so nice :D And she is very beautiful.. :)
And Maria and Alex do not date each other..they are best friends :) Maria have a boyfriend...:)
I know, I saw a pic of her and him :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना redkiss said…
Nonono! Look at you ukrainan newspaper article!

Yes, Sasha said,that he and Maria is together,and he speaking about Moa and his relationship too.
Moa was a girlfriend for a while, but since she was very moody, Alex to suffer a lot. Therefore, he punches the wall and smashed the violin on the wall.
He said in article:my girlfriend name is Maria, who is my violinist.
There is no great passion or desire crazy but I do respect her and day by day will stronger the my emotions.

/sorry my bad english, I'm Russian/