अलेग्ज़ॅंडर राइबैक हे my fellow Rybak lovers!

Helene17Norway posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 11:00AM
Hey it's me! ^^

I just made a new club here on fanpop that is for the people who do not support animal testing and also do not support the cruel fur industry. I love animals more than anything in the world and I hate the fact they often are treated like they are less worth than us human beings.

In this club you will get information about animal testing and the fur industry. There's also lists where you can see what products that are tested on animals and what products that are not tested on animals. It's not quite finished yet, it's pretty hard to do it all by myself and I hope I'll get members that will help me update.

So if you're interested, go and join at:

link

I know this has nothing to do with Rybak, but I've been a member here for almost a year, and I have so many friends here who I hope will join ^^,

Goodbye and thank you ^^

अलेग्ज़ॅंडर राइबैक 3 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AlxanderRfan said…
well, I have never liked animal testing that much, aspecially those tests what are about makeup.
The others are different though, and Im not against the medicine testing, but I dont support them either.
What would you think?
Would you rather have one rat dead, or thousands of people?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Helene17Norway said…
i agree with that medical thing, that is different cause we need medicines, do we need make up? No. Is testing medicines on animals nesessary? Yes so far it is. Is testing make up on animals nesesarry? No, cause so many brands use fake skin and that works even better
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Rosel_15 said…
Yep i join to that spot :)