सलाह hi ^^ uhm I need advice?

luinwen posted on Jun 03, 2008 at 05:04AM
ok Hi my name is Luinwen, and ok mabe my problems aren't that important, and they are just teenagers stuff, my friends are always there but I don't know I just need advice from some people I don't acctually know.

Ok so I had this boyfriend I did't fell in love with with him but I was starting to, sooo he messed up, now were friends, now he has a girlfriend but he dosen't even like her, he already said is just for the sex,he cheats on her, anyway I always feel like he still likes me, and 2 friends already told me that they also think the same, but hes confused he dosen't know if he really wants to stop being a womanizer and really commit to someone, I don't know how I feel about him but I know I wont be waiting for him, my mom is angry with me, I don't know what to study psicology or merchandising, and sometimes I sont feel very pretty, not ugly just not pretty :/

सलाह 4 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Snerkie said…
Just stay friends with him, definately. The fact that he's using someone already and cheating on them you know he's not a trustworthy person and he'd not be good enough for anyone when he does that. Give him a good ol' smack over the head though and tell him to straighten up.

Do you mean Merchandising as in Visual Merchandising?? Because i studied that for a little bit...screwed my brain out but only because we got no time to do homework and working with construction tools, etc

And when you don't feel pretty find something, piece of clothing, etc, you LOVE no matter what it looks like and put it on :) it'll make you feel good about yourself even if you don't leave the house
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना germany123 said…
what snerkie said..and i checked your profile pics (being the stalker i am) and you look very pretty to me ( i work with a lot of models..trust my judgment ;))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना adavila said…
GERMANY YOU STALKER!!!!

lol
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना FrenchHorn said…
Well if you really like him then keep going for it! but if you think that he is to much of a jerk (cause no offense but if he only likes his girl friend for the sex then he doesnt sound like the kinda guy that would ever be truly committed to someone) then you should just b friends and nothing more!