Adam Milligan Keep Adam!!!

ForsakenMoon19 posted on May 03, 2010 at 10:12PM
I think someone should start a petition to keep Jake on Supernatural as Adam!!! I want to see more of his character and I'm willing to bet I'm not the only one!! To the creator of this club is there anyway you can see this through or if you know someone who can start one up? I'm already worried about losing Castiel, I don't want to lose Adam we're just getting to know him:( Does anyone else agree?
 I think someone should start a petition to keep Jake on सूपरनॅचुरल as Adam!!! I want to see और of

Adam Milligan 5 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना alexajaye said…
wink
I don't know how to start a petition, but consider my name at the top of the list when you get it started.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ForsakenMoon19 said…
crying
I'll have to ask around to get ideas on how to create one!!! I don't wanna lose Adam just when we're getting to know him!!!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना stephanie26 said…
cool
conder my name too, you thinking is exactly my thinking and I 200% do not want to lose adam. Do you think supernatural cw message board is the right place to go? becase you guys are good at expressing convincing comments for keeping adam and if want to make post there, I would absolutely back you guys up
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bilkan said…
big smile
I don't know anything regarding "petitions" but add me wherever you want to add my name.
adan_13 commented…
Jim Michaels‏Cuenta verificada एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना adan_13 said…
As we look forward to season 13 plans- which #Supernatural characters from the past would you like to see back the most & why? #SPNFamily
adan_13 commented…
सूखी घास, घास que escribir a los productores para traer a Adam de nuevo एक साल  से अधिक पुराना