A दिन In the Life of the Halliwells प्रिय Episode Countdown

sevendeadlysins posted on Jul 21, 2010 at 11:10PM
I am more than aware that countdowns in all spots are very popular.

That's when I thought: Why not kick off this spot by starting the favorite episode one? I know it will take a while, but I guess that's half the fun, right? Having activity?

Anyways, I was thinking as I post this that we should wait until there are 20+ fans, just so there's more people voting, more accurate results.

A दिन In the Life of the Halliwells 12 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HaleyDewit said…
smile
Sounds great,but shouldn't you do this in a pick?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LovingLucy said…
kiss
It's a vote thing that's why. Thanks for kicking my spot! (For lack of a better term). I vote "Oh My Goddess Parts One and Two"~
Sweetie can CAN start a pick. I now just how to work this. Do you want me to start it?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sevendeadlysins said…
This was just to see if you, mostly Katie, thought it would work... I will do a pick once there are more fans, I think. Maybe just a few
kiss
I know exactly how to do this Courtney. Let me know what you're ready
Alright cool. =]
Do you want to start? Let me know. Do you want to make the pic yourself? I can show you how.
Well, I could make it, but it would have to be tomorrow. I'm sorry to have delayed this. If you want to get a move on it, go ahead and make the pick. It's fine with me. ;-)
Somehow GENIUS over here forgot the process of how to work this pick........ ::shakes head:: I'll think of it. Court describe it a little more what do you want here sweetie?
Up in the pick section now!
BUMP
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HaleyDewit said…
voted