1 litre of tears प्रिय 1 LITRE OF TEARS कोट्स and passage from diary

Addict_love90 posted on Oct 31, 2008 at 04:10AM
give ur favorite quote or passage.

1 litre of tears 7 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Addict_love90 said…
From Aya Kitō diary
1.My mom covered her eyes and said, "But Aya, it's okay because you are smart.You can just stick to whatever subject you enjoy and make use of that in the future. You're good at English, so you should master that. English is an international language so I'm sure it will be of good use. So don't worry if you get a D in P.E..."
My tears had stopped falling. There was something left for me.
--passage from Aya diary when her body is not working right causing her to do bad in P.E
2.I asked, "...which hospital?"
"Just leave it to me, I'll look for a trustworthy place."
My tears started to fall endlessly. I wanted to say "Thank you so much mom, and I'm sorry to make you worried," but I could not make any words come out of my mouth.
I wondered if my clumsiness is from staying up late at night, eating at different times, but thinking that there is something wrong with me and that's why I have to go see a doctor, left me to do nothing but cry. My eyes are starting to hurt from crying too much.

3.aya gets sick a lot. She uses up twice more money than her siblings. When I become an adult, when I become stronger, I'll let you guys live an easier life. I'll take good care of you guys like you took good care of me.
---from Aya diary
3."Don't cry you cry baby" The tough times are when a human is growing. If I can overcome this, a beautiful morning will be waiting for me. The peaceful morning full of light, with birds singing, and the smell of the white rose...
I wonder where happiness is.
I wonder what happiness is.
"Aya are you happy right now?"
"Of course not. I'm in the bottomless pit of sadness. It's so hard. Mentally and physically..."
The truth is that I'm a step away from becoming weird!
Because the crow that was crying is already laughing.

4.Why did the illness choose me?
The word fate isn't a good enough explanation!

5.I thought to myself, hmm I see. My mom is probably in more pain than I am in. My mom works thinking about people who need help and are in pain. When I think about that, I can put up with my troubles. For my parents, myself, and for the society, I decided to continue doing my best with the hope of being able to live.
6.There is only one road for me.

I don't have the right to pick my options. I can never go onto the same path as my friends.

If I make myself feel better by thinking that I'm going to walk the same paths as my friends, my own path will disappear...

I wanna go somewhere...

I wanna hit something really hard, yell and scream like crazy, fall down laughing....

7.Friends are so cool. I wanna be with them forever.
8.Do I not have the freedom to love or be loved by someone?
9.In my dream, I can walk, run, and move freely... In reality, I can't do any of that.
10."Don't do anything rash. I already talked to the taxi company, so you don't have to pay any money," said my mom.
Gosh, how much of a money eater bug am I going to be...I cause so much trouble, I'm sorry.
11.I will live "alone" carrying this heavy package called handicap.
12.I at least needed 1 litre of tears to make this decision and I will need more in the future.
13.I don't want to cry anymore.
Losing makes me frustrated.
If you feel frustrated, do something about it!
I can't continue to lose.
14.Hope
1. I will be able to see a clearer future.
2. I will be able to live my own life.
3. The facilities and the system seems to be very good.
4. I will be able to make handicapped friends.

Fear
1. I will be less like a human.
2. I don't know if I'll be able to live with other people.
3. Saying goodbye to me high school friends.
4. How the people(society) will look at me (because of the image of handicap school).
5. Boys.
6. A change within the family.

15."You didn't choose to be sick. There are many things you can do, even if you are handicapped. If you were a person who didn't have the power to think, you wouldn't have been able to feel the kindness, and the warmth that people have, which you first realized after getting sick," says mom.
16.I believe in God. Thinking that God is probably testing me through these hardships, made me feel a lot better. Somehow, I do not want to forget this feeling.
17.I want to study with everyone.
I want to learn about many things and become a big person.
I don't want to think about my healthy classmates leaving me behind.
18.Why can't I laugh naturally like I used to? I want to go back to the past!
I wanna make a time machine and ride it to go back to the past. Watch myself run, walk, roll around, and play with you... but then I come back to reality.
Do I really have to come back to reality?
I don't wanna grow up!
Time...please stop! Tears...stop falling!
Ahh...Aya just can't seem to stop crying.
19.I wanna be like the air. The good-hearted person whose kindness overflows and people realize how important she was to them, once she is gone.
I wanna be that kind of person.
20.I'm about to lose to the sickness.
No! I'm not gonna lose! No matter how hard I try and act happy, when I see my teacher, sisters, brother, and my friends walking normally, I feel miserable
21.Maybe because the cells in my cerebellum were being destroyed, but my body movements have become awkward and I have trouble moving my legs, since my knees would not bend.

I can’t even talk loud anymore, and can only say one word at a time. I can’t even laugh Wahahaha and when I try to, it comes out as Wawawa.

I still tend to swallow accidentally without chewing and I am losing my strength to move my tongue.

Next time when I go to the hospital, I’m going to ask the doctor, “Without hiding the truth, please tell me what's going to happen to me.”

It’s scary to ask, but I need to think about my future. Depending on her answer, I might need to re-think about how I'm going to live my life.
22.During the Star Festival, I wrote “I want to be a normal girl” and my sister got mad at me and asked me, “What makes you so different from a normal girl?”

I wanted to fight back saying, “What’s so wrong about writing the truth?”

I realized that it’s very difficult to admit that you are handicapped, even though you know that you are.
23., "Forget about the past. If you keep looking back, you won't be able to move forward. Walk three steps forward, then two steps back.Life is~"
I started to laugh.
24.It's okay if you fall.
You can just get up again.
Why don't you look up at the sky, while you're down there.
The blue sky spreads across above you.
Can you see it smiling at you?
You are alive.
25.I cried in front of my friends.
It made me very sad when my club teacher asked me, "Are you quitting school?"
Does it make you feel good to be crying? Not only does it make the people around you feel bad, but doesn't it make you feel empty?
Then stop crying! You're cuter when you smile.
And if you have something to say, just say it before you start crying!
26.I read the Bible. I accepted Jesus' words and calmly thought to myself.... I'm sorry God, I still lack faith. It's very difficult to become a devout Christian.
Alright, I will put my feet firmly on the ground and think rationally.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TwilightGirl90 said…
“As I think about the past,
the tears will come out.
Reality is too cruel, too brutal.
I don’t even have the right to dream.
As I think about the future,
the tears will come out again.”

“I’m glad I came (to Higashi High School again),
because it reminded me,
the 15-year old me,
was indeed, alive here.”

“The flower petals are opening up,
each one more than the other.
The flowers will once again blossom in full glory.
Knowing yesterday what will happen to them today,
made me happy.”

“Just that one sentence, ‘I won’t leave you’,
encouraged me a lot.
Doctor, thank you for not leaving me.”

ep.3: Why did the disease choose me? I cannot carry it, if it’s just for the word “fate”.

Episode 4 : I want to build a time machine and revisit the past. If it weren’t for this disease, I might even be in love. I want to cling to someone’s arm so badly.

Episode 5 : Regret. Pitiful. It’s okay if I’m in pain by myself. But I’m also bringing trouble to the people around me.

Episode 5 : I really don’t want to say things such as “I want to go back as how things were before” . I recognize how I am right now, and I will continue to live on.

“Just being alive is such a lovely and wonderful thing.”

Sometimes I feel like my body doesn't belong to me. What's happening to me?

"To be able to smile and tell everyone this; i have, at least, cried one litre of tears. "

* I really don't want to say things such as "I want to go back to how things were before". I recognize how i am right now, and I will continue to live on.
* Even though I have been hurt before by those heartless glares this also helped me to understand that around me, there still exists some gentle glares. Therefore, I definitely won't run away. That's what I'll do. Definitely. Always.
* The quiet classroom after class; The view outside the window; the wooden floor of the corridoors; Talking in homeroom; I like all these. I'm likely to only cause trouble for people and it might not really do me any good to stay here. Even if it's like that, I still want to stay here. Because this is the place where I am.
* To be able to smile and tell everyone this; i have, at least, cried one litre of tears. Therefore, even when i leave this school, I definitely won't think that some things have ended.
* If you look up at the sky after falling down the blue sky is also today stretching limitlessly and smiles at me...I'm alive.
* For those people who are really listening, they will definitely understand.
* People shouldn't dwell on the past. It's enough to try your best in all that you're doing now.
* Reality is too cruel, too brutal. I don't even have the right to dream. As I think about the future, the tears will come out again.
* Where should I head towards? Even if there isn't answer, I'll feel better by writing it down. I've looked for a pair of helping hands but I couldn't feel them, couldn't see them. I only face towards darkness and hear hear the sounds of my hopeless screams.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jonneth said…
..I was crying when I watch this J-dorama because like other people thry want to live longer even they had no chance of that but like aya she was one of them that's why from now on I will cherish and treasure all the happenings in my life and I will treasure in my heart all the people I met even I don't really know them at least I met them.In aya's story,she has a good family even they are not reach but still they can live normally and they we're happy but in her love life I know that haruto loves her so much even he's not saying it but he define it with his actions.I hope all the people who has the disease aya had will never give up even there is no cure but still you are a people living in this world with full of hopes like aya even when she's dying and I also hope the medical technology will find a medication for this disease.

....even you are has a disease don't give up because there was still a miracle in life even your disease has no cure just always pray to god....

...don't mind the others saying because in the end you're still a good person...

....just hold on tight and don't give up...
......................always pray to god...........................
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bonz147 said…
i really really wanna cry ryt nowlink. i really want to....
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sunny4keeps said…
This drama is the best ever, I learned so much from it.So thank you for making it possible for people like me to watch it.Even though I shed a lot of tears,I also believe that it made me appreciate life.Aya once said that "Just being alive is such a wonderful thing"

r.i.p Aya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When ever I fall I always smile because I`m happy that I can still get up.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 065776 said…
smile
I love this drama so much...
It taught me a lot about this life meaning...
It really touch my heart...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hiyabrahma said…
worried
i get worried as i have got this disease also